Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY!
IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
Last Update: June 05, 2013
- Troy Systems, LLC will not be responsible for special incidental or consequential damages.
- Customer agrees that in the event of any action or proceedings brought for the recovery of amounts due for products or merchandise or services obtained from Troy Systems, LLC to pay all costs of collection including but not limited to attorney's or collection agent's fees. The customer further agrees to pay a $35.00 fee for each returned check.
- Troy Systems, LLC is not responsible for any existing structural issues that may interfere with the installation and/or lead to unsightly reveals. Any or all structural modifications that may arise before, during, or after the mirror installation are explicitly the customer’s responsibility.
- Manufacturer warrants that our products are manufactured and conform to strict quality assurance specifications for up to ten months of date of manufacture.
- Improper use or storage may void warranty.
- Buyer and user understand that it is their sole responsibility to test and determine the suitability of the product for their practical purpose.
- Buyer’s sole remedy for breach of warranty shall be strictly and exclusively limited to a refund of up to 100% of the purchase price of the non-conforming goods. This is the sole and exclusive remedy and liability for defects or failure of this product.
- Product warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, written or oral, statutory, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Manufacturer shall not otherwise be liable for losses or damages related to application methods and uses, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including negligence, warranty or strict liability. For more warranty information, please refer to the Troy Systems website www.troysys.com or contact your sales representative.
- Troy Systems, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. No modifications are to be made by redlining, initialing, or changes in the writings, except as otherwise expressly contemplated herein, changes will be effective when approved and signed by two or more Troy Systems, LLC managers. Your continued use of a Troy Systems, LLC site following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes